Powered by Follow My Health
Manage your Health Online
- Communicate with your doctor
- Access your medical record
- Request prescription renewals
- Request appointments
At St. Joseph Heritage Medical Group, we work hard to ensure that you have
easy access to our medical team. That's why we're proud to offer
a Patient Portal. Now you can communicate with your doctor online and
keep your health information secure in your own personal health record.
It's both convenient and confidential.
Online access anytime, anywhere.
- View your health information electronically via a web browser or your mobile device.
Comfort of a secure environment.
- Your health information is posted to a highly secure data registry.
Your information and how you manage it.
- Review your personal medical record including clinical summary, conditions,
medications and more.
- View test and lab results.
- Review and update your health history and personal health record online.
- Expedite appointment check-ins by completing and submitting forms to your
doctor's office online.
- Download, fax, and email select health information - immunization history,
clinical summary, messages and more.
- View personal health information from other participating organizations.
Connect with your doctor's office.
- Request or schedule an appointment directly with your provider's office
when it's convenient for you.
- Request a prescription refill.
- Send and receive messages from your doctor's office.
- Receive reminders for appointment and follow-up care reminder via text
- Compatible Browsers: Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher, Firefox 2 or 3, Google
Chrome 4, Safari 3 or 4
- Operating System: Windows - Windows 7, Windows Vista; Windows XP Service
Pack 2, X86 or x64 1.6 GHz or faster processor (or equivalent), 512MB
of RAM; Mac: Apple Mac OS X 10.4.8 or above, Intel Core™ Duo 1.83GHz
or faster processor, 128MB of RAM
- Must have Facebook, Google (gmail), Yahoo (mail) or Microsoft LiveId (Hotmail)
account to verify the users identity when accessing the portal; Any email
address can be used for registration and future communication
Take a Virtual Tour
Your personal Patient Portal account consists of:
- Your Personal Patient Portal Record
- Secure Messaging
- Online Consultation Service
Enter Your Patient Portal Now
Instructions to Download App