St. Joseph Heritage Medical Group Patient Portal
Powered by Follow My Health
Manage your Health Online
- Communicate with your doctor
- Access your medical record
- Request prescription renewals
- Request appointments
St. Joseph Heritage Medical Group patient portal is a secure, convenient way to manage your personal health care and communicate with your doctor's office online. This FREE self-service health management tool can improve interactions with your doctor's office, document important health care information, and ultimately give you the ability to make more informed decisions about your health.
Online access anytime, anywhere.
- View your health information electronically via a web browser or your mobile device.
Comfort of a secure environment.
- Your health information is posted to a highly secure data registry.
Your information and how you manage it.
- Review your personal medical record including clinical summary, conditions, medications and more.
- View test and lab results.
- Review and update your health history and personal health record online.
- Expedite appointment check-ins by completing and submitting forms to your doctor's office online.
- Download, fax, and email select health information - immunization history, clinical summary, messages and more.
- View personal health information from other participating organizations.
Connect with your doctor's office.
- Request or schedule an appointment directly with your provider's office when it's convenient for you.
- Request a prescription refill.
- Send and receive messages from your doctor's office.
- Receive reminders for appointment and follow-up care reminder via text and e-mail.
- Compatible Browsers: Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher, Firefox 2 or 3, Google Chrome 4, Safari 3 or 4
- Operating System: Windows - Windows 7, Windows Vista; Windows XP Service Pack 2, X86 or x64 1.6 GHz or faster processor (or equivalent), 512MB of RAM; Mac: Apple Mac OS X 10.4.8 or above, Intel Core™ Duo 1.83GHz or faster processor, 128MB of RAM
- Must have Facebook, Google (gmail), Yahoo (mail) or Microsoft LiveId (Hotmail) account to verify the users identity when accessing the portal; Any email address can be used for registration and future communication.