St. Joseph Hospital
St. Joseph Heritage Medical Group is proud to be affiliated with St. Joseph Hospital of Orange. As one of Orange County’s largest hospitals, St. Joseph Hospital cares for more surgical, obstetrical and emergency patients than any other facility in Orange County.
Guided by the values of its founders, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Orange, St. Joseph Hospital has earned national acclaim for its innovative, high quality care. Accolades include:
- Magnet designation, the highest honor bestowed in the nursing profession
- One of America's Best Hospitals for Orthopedic Care as named by U.S. News & World Report for 2008 and 2009
- “Superior” rating in overall patient experience by CalHospitalCompare.org
- “Top Ten Healing Hospital in America for 2006, 2007 and 2008” designation by the Baptist Healing Trust.
- The Center for Cancer Prevention and Treatment at St. Joseph Hospital is the only medical center on the West Coast and one of 16 hospitals nationwide selected by the National Cancer Institute as a Community Cancer Center Program, advancing clinical research and care for our diverse community.
- Heart and Vascular Center is recognized as a best practice by the California Society of Thoracic Surgeons. Plus, it is the only facility in Orange County that has advanced expertise to care for the adult with a congenital heart defect.
In addition to comprehensive services for adults, St. Joseph Hospital partners with and is physically linked to Children’s Hospital of Orange County (CHOC), a leading pediatric hospital in Southern California. St. Joseph Hospital’s concern for the health and safety of children begins prior to birth through its award-winning Mother Baby Assessment Center. Its connection with CHOC’s Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit is yet another reason why obstetricians and families have made St. Joseph Hospital their hospital of choice.
Additional highly regarded services at St. Joseph Hospital include:
For more information on programs and services offered at St. Joseph Hospital, call (714) 633-DOCS or visit www.sjo.org.